Surgeon Dr. Murray Brennan, a leading sarcoma specialist and former chairman of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center’s Department of Surgery, will be honored at The Kristen Ann Carr Fund’s 15th annual fundraiser “A Night to Remember” at Tribeca Grill (375 Greenwich Street, New York, NY) on Saturday, April 18th for his longtime dedication to the cure and treatment of sarcoma and his consistent support of The Fund’s goals.
Sasha Carr was here to explain that guests will wine and dine on pairings from several of New York’s most prestigious restaurants including Nobu, Tribeca Grill, Centrico and Corton, and have an opportunity to bid on high-profile auction and raffle items including:
• A Bruce Springsteen signed 1952 reissue Telecaster guitar
• Tickets to the 2010 Grammy’s and to the Rock ‘n Roll Hall of Fame’s 2010 induction ceremony
• A spot as the Bobby Brown makeover model on the Today Show and a case of Bobbie Brown make-up
• A VIP travel package to the new Tonight Show hosted by Conan O’ Brien as Max Weinberg’s guest
• A meet-and-greet with Tony Bennett
• A European vacation with 2 VIP Bruce Springsteen concert tickets
• Dine around DOWNtown at Nobu, Tribeca Grill, Centrico and Corton
• Two house seats to Wicked with a backstage tour
• A golf getaway on JetBlue Airways at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort
For more information, visit http://sarcoma.interticket.com.